Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Random update
Long time since i post sth.

Was in Sentosa for the past few days.. for schwork. but honestly speaking, we played more than we study. keke.. it's a long time since i really exercise under the sun - those who noe mi shd noe wad i'm saying. i hAte to get tan. lol.. but well, it was fun. I love sports actually as a matter of fact. :p

Had fun swimming, playing volleyball and walking ard Sentosa with frens and Dear.. He actually came down to Sentosa almost everyday when i was there.. to buy mi lunch, dinner etc.. so sweet~ In short, had a great time esp. with my roommates.. Thanks girls~

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Only beach pic wif dear~

Rested for a day at home after the trip and out i went for the Food Fest yet again~! keke.. Went expo on sat and met Tracy.. looks like everyone goes there. Well, still prefer the Suntec one - has more stalls n nice food.. the expo one is more like buying home n eat kind.

Loved the ice cream by Kings' especially. It's wonderful~!! Cheap n nice.. aww, too bad i can't buy it home. cos i went for chalet after tt.. missed tt ice cream.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

loved the one at the top left corner: kiwi icecream with layered crust of ice and pineapple crush ice..sluRp.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

mi wif the kiwi ice-cream~ nice nice!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

dear wif the watermelon ice-cream~

Went dear's bro bday chalet after tt.. had fun bbq-ing. long time since i actually had the mood to bbq. lol.. &, we finally finished watching one movie together using dear's PSP. *Accomplishment* keke..

Meanwhile, i had better rush my proj and assignmentS - dueing soon. Stress.

Sweet nothings whispered @ 12:24 PM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: