Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Raining Nitezzzzz. Running Mind
Just back from a night jog with my neighbour. Very refresh and brain washed. It started to rain the moment I step into the house. :P

I have been working for ard 4 days in the coy le. Quite and alright job and ppl there are friendly. Although is a temp job but quite meaningful and can learn more social skills actually. Gotta train hard for a better self le. My body keeps on getting from bad to worst state. WHERE ARE ALL MORE PECS???? Lol..

Today is a special day because I finally PASSED my btt. Keke.. I’ve been failing since last year and really feel very sad and down whenever I see the screen show FAILED. LOL. Dear dear also passed her advanced theory yest. :> I’m really happy for her too.

Time passes very fast nowadays. My thoughts are flying everywhere also. Really hope things will be fine. GOD BLESS ME. I know there are things I need to change and amend. Please give me a chance. I really dun wan it to be a dream.

Sweet nothings whispered @ 9:14 AM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: