Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dear's birthday~!
Celebrated his birthday on 13th. Went for my doc's appt in the morning and shopped the whole aftn while waiting for him to knock off.

At last, saw him appearing in front of mi. Can't wait to eat! Went yuki yaki for some buffet and headed off for my secret mission. Dear was like guessing where i gonna bring him la, he tot he guessed right. Wahahah. Finally, i could pull off a trick or 2.

Wanted to blindfold him, but was raining. So he jus closed his eyes. But the stupid traffic gave clue to where i was bringin him to.

Singapore Flyer!

Keke.. He din thot of tt at all. Lol. Cos i told him no tix for the rest of the year~ ;p

Finally surprised him on tt~ It's jus so horrible to plot stuff for so long la! lol

Self-take pic on the flyer~

Singapore's nightview

In the cabin


Wad is he doing?


Another view


Happy birthday~!

Sweet nothings whispered @ 7:40 PM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: