Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Countdown to 23rd mth
Been together for nearly 2 years. From nothing to something, something to everything. I'm really happy and contented. Even if there are low times where both of us shut each other down, but we still manage to give each other a step back. Thanks for that, my dear :>

Remember the first time we both met each other in my pri sch frenz’s birthday celebration. It was so fated that both of us are to bump into each other in this big world. Totally no link or any related frenz except my pri sch frenz. Surprisingly, I managed to win her heart during that night. The holding of hands and the bold behavioiur by me have really scared her. Brave enough, she still manages to accept me.

Till this day, I will still think back the day we got together. Memories are sweet and warming :)

This Sunday will be our 23rd month, may god bless us with happiness. I will stay by you even if there are low or high moments. Trust me.

Sweet nothings whispered @ 8:50 AM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: