Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Monday, May 19, 2008

23RD MONTH~ :)
Luckily our 23rd month falls on a sunday. If not, dun tink i will be able to celebrate wif dear. :(

Anyways, we celebrated it at NIGHT SAFARI~ haha. Pls dun luff at mi ok, it's my first time there. :p It was really fun except for some interludes. lol..

First of all, I would like to apologise to my dear for being late despite the fact that he told mi not to be late so that we can spend more time at zoo. SORRY! was super tired and overslpt. Then, i forgot to wear our ring. Forgetful mi. Sob. Such a stupid error. Dear was so sad. :(

Had our dinner at Lot 1 LJS. Dear had a surprise for mi~! Remember the Fujifilm PIVI MP-300 i wanted that's only sold in Japan? Dear got it for mi~!!! MUACKS. Love you lots. So cute la. The polaroid photos wif all the cute cute frames. Aww, dear thanks for everything. And sorry to burn ur pocket.

Had fun on bus journey by testing the gadget. Took a few pics and printed them on the bus! So cool~

The pic that makes mi look like i've short hair

Dear like this best~

The finishing pdt and PIVI~!

The journey was shortened by all this phototaking and trial prints :) Hurriedly went for the animal show scheduled at 830pm. Lucky for us, we found a nice spot for the show. Keke, dear kept sayin we are lucky for the day. We boarded the tram ride next for a tour in night safari. It was kinda cool actually and i'm glad i'm seated inside. Animals are jus next to u along the road~! Tapir, deers, pigs etc. Wad a crowd.

While queuing for the show

Wad is he trying to show?

The crowd that dear's trying to show

Then comes the next part. Dear wans to walk in the safari~ Aww, i dun like walking in the dark. But it was in fact different to wad i tot. Most imptly, it was not as deserted as i tot it would be. Also everywhere we walked, we see humans. Lol. Perhaps it's a P/H eve and a sunday, that's y.

Finally we came to an end of the whole walk. :) tired and thirsty. Had B&J icecream~! Woohoo. My favorite strawberry cheesecake!

YummY~

Had a really good nite with dear. Thank you for giving mi all the good stuff. I tink i'll miss him alot during my internship period. :( It will be hard not to. I hope nothing will change and my deepest fear will not happen. :) Love this man lots. Hugs.

Happy 23rd month again.

Sweet nothings whispered @ 12:17 AM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: