Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to Freedom
Yeah~! End of the four mths long attachment @ Mhotel. So happy~~ keke. Am actually blogging @ the Cathay now. haha.. Dear, jus subscribe a mobile broadband service and we are testing it out! So cool. Next time can use it anywhere, any place under the sun lor (S'pore only tho)


Went shopping, an activity that has long died for the past 4 months~ Bought wad's on my buying list and we saw this super cute thing. Tata~~ Guess wad's this?



This bread so cute rite? Keke.

Makes mi so hungry~ Arrmh~

Dear joining in the fun too~

Poor bread, all eaten up by us.

These breads are the latest faze in Action city. So cute~~ they look, feel and smell like the real thing! It's actually a toy that acts like a wrist support as well as a stress ball. SO fun! hAha.. For a moment, I thot i'm in breadtalk!

Ok, sorry for the abrupt end here. Cos my dear beside mi is urging mi to end the post as it's WALL E time! Yeah! Tata~~~

Sweet nothings whispered @ 8:08 AM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: