Now and Forever

Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread

I lose my way but still you seemed to understand
Now and forever
I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune
That heaven has given to me

I'll try to show you
Each and every way I can

Now and forever
I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time

Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever
I will be your man
Now and forever
I will be your man

Monday, December 01, 2008

Random shouts
There's been sth that we 2 wanted to complain so much, lol, but no channel to. Been craving for Fish & Co. last week and we went to the nearest outlet @ IMM. And it SUCKS! Be it the service or food. Ok, the food is average but the service. OMG. We've been there for 3 times and all times were encountered with slow and inattentive service by the service staff. Perhaps i'm in the hospitality industry hence the fussiness, but really it is boycotted by us now.

On the first visit, we were given a seat in the back of the restaurant near the window. Maybe it's the peak hours, there were a LOT of customers. However, there seems to be sufficient staff as well. Anyway, the waitress took our orders and we requested for ice water. It took a hell lot of time for them to deliver it to our table. Nvm, then we waited at least another 15 mins for our soup. We alr lost our mood for dinner. But luckily, they did quick service recovery with 20% discount off the bill. So we were still appeased.

The 2nd time round was to wait for the bill. It was NON-PEAK hours with more than enough staff around and we have to wait 10-15mins for the bill! Not that we are demanding, it's jus the efficiency of their service that pissed us off. We told 2 different waiteresses that we wanted the bill but it seems that none of them responded to us. In the end, dear went straight up to Captain for the bill and complained. And i tink they sensed our anger and hurriedly gave the bill in less than 3 mins.

So, with the belief that it may jus be a coincidence for such things to happen at the same outlet, we decided to go a 3rd time. But it seems to be the same! We ordered our New York Fish & Chips as usual and wanted to add a meal with unlimited flow of drinks and another glass of drink. That means, 1 set with meal while the other with ONLY a glass of drink. And i dunno how the waitress understand it, she repeated our orders initially and it seemed alright to us. BUT she came back to clarify with us that we are unable to order in that way, i.e. one set with meal that has unlimited flow of drinks. We can only add the value of unlimited flow of drinks after the drink is served. Wad the?! I've never heard of such things since eating F&C for so long. Anyway, we played by the ear and asked if there's any diff in price. And the answer is NO. So, wad's the pt in making both parties blur? Fine, dear told her ok, follow wad she tinks is right if there's no diff in price. AND she came back AGAIN!! Telling us the same whole thing again! Argh. Dear can't take it and told her jus to forget it, change the orders to just 2 sets of New York Fish & Chips. Plus, ice water which has not yet been served to us all these while.

From what i observed, this outlet has more trainees than experienced staff. And that may be the reason for all these sh*t. They ought to do something abt it, if not, i tink not only us feel this way.


Let's change the subject. I've been having this liking for jewels this season~ keke. So i brought dear to the shops. Who knows, he spotted sth he liked too! How i wish i can get the ring! (with my own $$)

the pendant dear wans


the ring i fancied~ $398

the one which i feel is quite nice too! $348

**All pics from citigems

Sweet nothings whispered @ 5:22 PM.

0 comments

* The 2 of Us *
U ARE VISITOR #: